Composite BARRELS are manufactured from CRCA Coil / Sheet with HM-HDPE Liner inside. These BARRELS are specially used for export purpose for safe trans-shipment of high value/ hazardous / highly corrosive products.
Uses: Composite BARRELS are used mostly for storage of aromatics, agrochemicals, pesticides & fertilizers etc.
Mainly used to fill products not compatible with steel But need it for strength.
- Thicknesses available between 0.7mm to 1.2mm
- Externally painted to colours of your choice using Pure Stoving, Epoxy or P.0 paints
- 210 litre capacity is available
- Internally plain / painted/ lacquered are offered
- Packing material options for transport protection – Corrugated Paper/Stretch Wrap/Bubble Wrap
- Electro-galvanised and stainless steel 304/316 options are also available.